Southeast Asia's Largest Youth Movement for Personal Change
SEACHANGE is an ongoing movement connecting Southeast Asian Youths to projects, organizations, businesses, and leaders who can help them with the change they want to see!
A connected ecosystem for change involving 1 Million youths and the campaigns and organizations which matter.
How Does it Work?Phase 1 ~ From now till November 16th, 2009
The focus in on our first initiative, the SEACHANGE Youth Report.
This gathers the voice of 1 million youths across Southeast Asia to answer 3 questions:
- What change do you want to see in your own personal life?
- What change do you want to see in your community and country?
- What ideas of campaigns or programmes would you support?
A first-of-its-kind youth initiated public report presented to every leader in business, government and media out there for them to know what change each segment of youth wants to see… and how to help them.
This report is also presented at the Youth Engagement Summit 2009 YES2009. YES2009 is giving youths who participate in the Youth Report up to 500 free trips to the Summit. Read about it here http://yes2009.asia
Help us reach 1 million youths to generate the report. Do the survey now on http://youthsays.com/seachange
Phase 2 ~ Ongoing change
Based on the youth report
- The 1 million youths who participated in the Youth Report will be connected via specific online forums based on the change they care about (personal and/or community)
- Organizations/ businesses / campaigns can engage in direct conversation via these forums, and promote relevant change campaigns to youths who care