National Innovation Conference on Education (NICE2012)
The National Association of UNESCO Clubs in the Philippines (NAUCP), Inc., in partnership with the UNESCO National Commission of the Philippines will spearhead the 1st National Innovation Conference on Education (NICE2012) on March 1-3, 2012 at Development Academy of thePhilippines, Tagaytay City, Cavite. With the theme “Preparing the Filipino Youth for Decent Jobs and Better Lives,” three hundred youth leaders, teachers from the basic education sectors, academe, LGU youth employment practitioners will foster new partnerships and develop innovative solutions with the goal of solving education gaps in policy and practice, specifically on the issue of skills development so that the Filipino youth will have the opportunity to get decent jobs and better lives.
The following outputs are expected at the end of the project:
• Deepened awareness and understanding of educational innovations that will prepare young people for decent jobs and better lives;
• Showcased outstanding youth skills needed to get employment through academic contest and immersion activities;
• Promoted national and community-based collaboration across all sectors and levels to improve skills development of the Filipino youth;
• Facilitated networking and exchange of experiences among policymakers, researchers, educators, administrators, youth and private sector; and
• Convened all accredited UNESCO Clubs in the Philippines in order to plan strategies and programs for skills development of young people.
) fee of Php 6,000.00 will be collected to cover expenses for food, accommodation, kits and materials. Checks should be made payable to the National Association of UNESCO Clubs in the Philippines, Inc., or payments deposited to the Banco De Oro – SM Manila Branch with Account Number: 000470592567. Delegates should accomplish the attached Application Form and send to email@example.com.
In this connection, we would like to invite your student leaders, guidance counselors, Dean of Student Affairs, NSTP teachers and educators to attend this 3-day conference. Please see attached program.
For further information, please contact Mr. Gio Paolo Espital, Conference Director at (02) 2080785/09228311544/
09158445520 or visit www.unescoclubphilippines. weebly.com.